Current Scope of Practice
Mitchell is a defense attorney focusing in the areas of personal injury, premises liability, and products liability.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2013, Magna Cum Laude
- Caprock Regional Public Defender Office,
- Student Attorney
- Lubbock Christian University, B.S. Sports Management, 2008
Honors and Awards
- Robert J. and Ann Burbridge Criminal Clinic Award - Award given to a third-year student attorney in a criminal clinic of the Texas Tech University School of Law who has provided zealous advocacy for those accused of committing crimes in rural or underserved communities of Texas.
- CALI Award - Texas Civil Procedure
- American Jurisprudence Award - Pretrial Litigation
- Admitted, Texas, 2013
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- U.S. District Courts - Texas
- Northern District
- Eastern District