Senior Paralegal and Office Manager:
Current Scope of Practice
David Bradley is a trial attorney who represents clients in matters involving transportation, contract and business disputes, personal injury defense, products liability, premises liability, construction accidents and insurance coverage disputes. He is AV® rated by Martindale-Hubbell. Mr. Bradley represents clients across Texas.
- Trinity University, B.A., 1989
- Texas Tech School of Law, J.D., 1992 (Order of Barristers)
Member, Diversity Law Institute (LCA)
Member, The Trial Law Institute (LCA)
Honors and Awards
- Rated AV® Preeminent by Martindale - Hubbell
- Named to Legal Leaders Texas' Top Rated Lawyers list by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell for excellence in alternative dispute resolution and general practice.
- Selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers for 2005, 2013 through 2018 by Thomson Reuters. An honor bestowed on less than 5% of the practicing attorneys in the State of Texas.
- Selected for inclusion in the 2014 through 2018 Super Lawyers Business Edition (International)
Recent Litigation Accomplishments
- Summary Judgment granted in employee on employee assault and sexual assault lawsuit on behalf of nation hotel chain.
- Summary Judgment granted in carbon monoxide poisoning death case against a national hotel chain.
- Defense verdict in slip and fall trial involving local grocery store and plaintiff jury demand in excess of $1 million.
- Cost of defense settlement of slip and fall death case on behalf of national fast food chain.
- No negligence jury finding in rear-end automobile personal injury suit.
- Negotiated favorable settlement of death case involving a national transportation carrier.
- Successfully prosecuted to verdict a commercial real estate breach of contract matter resulting in a large award to client.
- Resolved hypodermic needle-stick, fear of HIV and hepatitis case on behalf of national retailer.
- Defended international communications company in a multi-million dollar business interference, trade secret case.
- Nuisance value settlement of Federal Civil Rights and false imprisonment case involving local woman's apparel store.
- Obtained dismissal of computer privacy lawsuit against national electronics retailer.
- Obtained Federal Court dismissal of patent/trademark infringement lawsuit against commercial retail landlord.
- Summary Judgment granted in social host liquor liability lawsuit involving traumatic brain injury.
- Complete defense verdict in youth sports hazing/sexual assault case after 3 week trial.
Current Legal Matters
- Tried $110 million wrongful death case involving a 10 year old boy and reached favorable settlement during second day of jury deliberations.
- Defending general contractor in auto dealership construction defect matter.
- Defending defamation case arising out of construction dispute and on-line reviews.
- Defending window installer in 26 story condominium water intrusion case.
- Defending water sealant company in a multi-building mixed use development defect case.
- Defense verdict after a two week trial over flooding issues between landowners where plaintiffs sought $22 million.
- Defending facial glitter products liability suit.
- Defending first party property damage claims resulting from storm damage.
- Defending computer battery products claim involving fire.
- Defending construction contractor in failed plumbing case.
- Defending day care in neglect case.
- Defending national fast food chain in slip and fall accident.
- Defending intrastate motor carrier in catastrophic injury case.
- Defending commercial transportation wrongful death case.
- Defending commercial and personal lines carriers in multiple first party breach of contract, bad faith lawsuits arising from wind, hail, and flood property damage claims.
Back to Top
Copyright © 2011 - 2020
Walters, Balido and Crain LLP
All Rights Reserved.