Current Scope of Practice
Anastasia is an associate defense attorney focusing in the area of construction defect cases, related to residential and commercial projects.
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, ILLM 2016
- Aristotle University Law School, Greece, 2004
- Law School Paisii Hilendarski, Bulgaria, Masters of Laws 2001
- Admitted, Texas, 2017
- Dallas Bar Association
- North Dallas Bar Association
- The Construction Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas, 2017
- Thessaloniki Bar, Greece, 2005
Trial Experience Abroad
Before moving to Texas, Anastasia practiced law in Greece as the lead counsel in trials, emergency hearings, and in-chambers proceedings on restraining orders.
Fluent in Greek and Bulgarian